This is a web-based event you can "attend" using any mobile device or phone.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand the simple definition of a 'manuscript.'
- Choose the word count goal that works best for your book type (romance, self-help, science-fiction, workbook, etc.).
- Have created a customized, concrete daily, weekly, or monthly plan for completing your manuscript in a year or less.
- Know how to find groups that will help you meet your word count goals.
- Know how to keep yourself on track to meeting your word count goals.
- Have an idea of what you need to do with your manuscript once it's completed.
Date: 8.2.19 (Friday)
Time: 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.