Publishing your book idea is hard work...that you don't have to do!
Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, children's books, self-help—we accept just about any project!
1. Choose your preferred book length.
2. Upload your idea as a document or type it into the order notes at checkout.
3. Submit your payment.
4. We'll be in contact via email for clarification.
5. The creation and publishing process begins!
- We create a list of title options as well as a book outline for you to approve.
- We create the manuscript.
- We edit the story / information.
- We edit the copy.
- We submit the draft for you to review.
- We create a cover and blurb.
- We purchase the ISBNs (digital and print) and get a Library of Congress Control Number.
- We set up your author email account.
- We set up your KDP account.
- We format your manuscript for print distribution and upload to Amazon.com.
- We format your manuscript for electronic distribution and upload to Amazon.com.
- We setup pre-ordering on Amazon.com and at VoloPressBooks.com.
- We announce your release date to our followers on social media.
- We submit your copyright application.
- You officially become a published author!